We believe the church should reflect Jesus as a generous people, giving our time, talents, and resources to God's kingdom and the work that is still to be done. It is our joy to honor the lord with our giving.
"Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed." - 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Give via Text Message
- Text @cfbc & your gift amount to 52014 (example - to donate $50, text @CFBC 50 TO 52014) *Make sure you leave a space after @CFBC
- If this is your first text gift, click the link to set up your text giving account.
- Your number will be remembered so just text an amount for future donations.
- Manage your giving easily with text commands. (For example, by texting the command "Repeat," you can set up a recurring donation).
- You may also text "support" for a full list of text commands.
LIVING GENEROUSLY ISN'T A TRANSACTION. IT'S A RELATIONSHIP.
The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving: the tithe. When we give the first 10% of our income to the church, we put God first in our lives. But it's not about the transaction—it's about putting our relationship with God above everything else. Tithing is the foundation of our giving—an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for God and others. Dig deeper into the biblical teaching around tithing by reading these verses: Leviticus 27:30, Proverbs 3:9-10, Malachi 3:6-10, Matthew 6:19-24, and 1 Corinthians 16:1-2.
Other Ways To Give
You are always welcome to bring your donations to any service and place your gift in the offering plate or one of our drop boxes located in the worship center, you can also mail your donations to: